We've got a cool Houston show coming up this week - our first time at a downtown bar called the Cotton Exchange Bar
. You should come check it out!
"But I'm too tired, and downtown is hard to get to, and ..."
Nonsense! Here's some good reasons to come out for this show:
- You can take the light rail
(if you haven't done it yet, give it a try, it's great!)
- Cotton Exchange has great food
- We're playing this show with guest bassist Thomas Helton
, which is a rare joy.
- The room has very nice acoustics - I've seen the guys from The Trade play there, and they sounded super
- Since you're downtown anyway, you can stop in on our pals Little Brother Project
at Dean's Credit Clothing
See you downtown on Thursday!